Thursday, October 25, 2007

A letter to God...

As a proud mommy I just had to share with you what one of my girls penned yesterday...

Dear God,
I hope Suzy doesn't feel sad. Well, Suzy is a new girl in our mission zone class at church. She and her family were missionaries in a far away country for a couple of years. She seems sad leaving her friends there. I was in the same position when I moved from New Hampshire. I lived there for half of my life, five years! I had to leave my friends too. People here helped me to feel welcome, so I want to make her feel welcome. Can you please help me God?!?
Love,
C.

I'm reminded once again what an awesome gift I've been given by the Lord. Witnessing the faith of my children never feels to inspire me and uplift my spirits. You get the picture....

That's all for today. I'm off to write my own letter to God.

*Although I didn't edit this letter for content I did change the names and places to protect the privacy of both girls and got C's permission to share.*

No comments: