Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Still icky :-(

I've been a bit scarce these past couple of weeks as the entire family has been battling various illnesses. I started things off some three weeks ago with a sinus infection that progressed down into a mild pnemonia/bronchitis. Two different courses of anti-biotics later I'm feeling somewhat better but still not nearly myself. Our oldest had a strep. throat last week and I was back at the docs again with littlest yesterday. Her cough had gotten a bit 'barky' which made me nervous. Doc assures me hers is viral and should get better soon.

I feel a bit whiny for complaining about it all when I know of many who are truly ill. I often forget to thank God for his blessing of health for my family. He looks after us and provides for us in so many ways that go unnoticed.

No comments: