Thursday, November 8, 2007

Brrrr...

It amazes me how quickly our bodies have acclimated to the Georgia climate. I quickly developed a much higher tolerance for heat and have now realized that I'm losing my ability to cope with cold weather as well. The last few days the temps have dipped into the low 30's overnight and have warmed only to the low 60's during the day. I am downright cold! We're excited to head north for Christmas and have been missing our northern folk lots, but I'm sure hoping that the weather is kind to us while we're up. I'll admit that the thought of sub freezing temperatures or driving in the snow is not a welcome one anymore.

On an unrelated note, I've been working hard lately on a sewing project. My knitting needles and stamps have been gathering dust for a while. I'm pretty proud of my results, so tune in tomorrow for some pics!

Oh, and kindly keep your cold weather north of the Mason-Dixon line, or at least ship me down some wool socks! :-)

No comments: