Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hide your woks!

Some days I need a bit of humor and my girls always seem to step up and provide it.

This morning we were working on P.'s picture journal where each day she draws a picture and then writes a description of it. It's been helping her learn to put words and sentences together. Anyway, she draws this really sweet scene, all of us outside together in a flower filled field and adds the following caption...

"Paige and her family like to take woks."

I know, she certainly meant "walks" and it all makes sense phonetically as well. We're surely making progress on that front. But, just in case, I'd hide my wok if I were you. With 6 wok takers on the lose it just might not be safe :-).

1 comment:

Val said...

This is so cute. Thanks for sharing. I will visit again soon.