Saturday, December 1, 2007

So many reasons....

Since today is my wedding anniversary I just couldn't let the day go by without a few words about my hubby. I've been blessed in this area with a wonderful friend, partner, and co-parent. Here are the top 10 reasons I'm happy to be married to my wonderful man:

1) He cooks for me (yup, tonight he's preparing a special dinner and molten chocolate cake for dessert), yumm.
2) He loves me at my best AND at my worst.
3) He's kind (to everyone, but especially to me).
4) He's a truly devoted father ( I mean a REALLY in the trenches kind of Dad).
5) He's committed to his job, but always maintains a sense of balance between work and family.
6) He is always up for an adventure, but also knows how to relax.
7) He rarely ever complains about anything! (REALLY)
8) He often knows me better than I know myself.
9) He has a superb sense of direction (handy since I have almost none)
10) He knows the Lord and is always anxious to introduce Him to others.

AND- he waited for me when I was late to my very own wedding.

No comments: