Monday, August 25, 2008

A bloggy makeover 101

I'd been feeling for awhile that this blog was in dire need of a makeover. I finally had the time to tend to it this past weekend. There are loads of sites with free templates that you can use. I chose one from here. The tricky bit honestly was in not losing my widgets, those nifty little gadgets and signs in the right hand column. I found great instructions for doing that here, but in the end, being the simplistic type, I chose to copy and paste each one into a word pad file in the order that I wanted to place them back. Then once the new page was up and running I recreated each one relatively quickly.



Hmmm, perhaps I'll end up rearranging things more often around here. Anyhow I'd appreciate feedback on the new look. Let me know what you think...

No comments: